Family Violence Policies
A requirement under The General Insurance Code of Practice (2020) is for insurers selling retail insurance products to have a Family Violence Policy publicly available to its customers. ExperienceWorx, a division of Austbrokers SPT Pty Ltd, issues this general insurance product on behalf of the insurer Accident and Health International.
To access the Family Violence policies of our insurer partner, please visit their website or the link below:
Accident & Health International Family Violence Policy PDF
Austbrokers SPT is also committed to assisting its customers who are affected by family violence by:
- being respectful;
- protecting their privacy;
- minimising the number of times a customer is required to disclose information about family violence;
- arranging access to financial hardship assistance, when applicable;
- appropriately training our staff; and
- supporting our employees affected by family violence.